Monday 27 July 2009

Hi Readers

The first part of journey ends here. My second part starts in my next blog. In my first blog we just touched on the common topics and i would like you to assimilate the things we had discussed.whatever i had written was applicable to all ages and all groups alike.I will still continue with my post on this blog as and when required,but from now on in my second blog i would concentrate on the spiritual text as and how it is and give commentaries as and when required so as the readers could gather knowledge and have an insight into these texts.My second blog is mainly for the adults who want guidance and know their path to salvation. So it is a critical insight into spiritual text. Come and join me in this journey and I will help you to peep into this mystic world of knowledge called spiritualism........
at

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. Enjoying your blog, now and always......

    ReplyDelete